The Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) is an independent, not-for-profit research organisation. ACER offers postgraduate courses in assessment, measurement and data in the education sector.
Our mission is to create and promote research-based knowledge, products and services that can be used to improve learning across the lifespan.
ACER undertakes commissioned research and development and develops and distributes a wide range of products and services.
- Graduate Certificate in Education: Assessment of Student Learning
- Understanding Rasch Measurement Theory
- Online Facilitation
- Using and Interpreting Data
- Westmead Feelings Program
- Getting Started with PAT
- Data-driven Decisions: PAT
- Getting Ahead with PAT