Founded in 1999, AIT has trained over 5,000 students to be leaders of the future in the digital and creative industries. Our programs and philosophy transform hungry creative minds into the industry’s most sought-after graduates. With two campuses based in Sydney and Melbourne, as well as a dedicated online learning system, Students can study knowing they have access to cutting edge facilities and some of the country’s best digital educators.
AIT is proudly part of the Redhill Education Group. RedHill currently recruits over 3,000 international students each year via its student agency businesses in Spain, Italy and France to undertake study in Australia. RedHill Education Limited (RedHill) was founded in 2006, and listed with the Australian Securities Exchange in 2010. The organisation operates a number of specialist businesses in the private tertiary education market in Australia.
- Bachelor of Digital Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Games Programming)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Applications Development)
- Bachelor of Interactive Media
- Associate Degree Digital Design
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (Games Programming)
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (Mobile Application Development)
- Associate Degree of Interactive Media
- Diploma of Digital Design
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Interactive Media