Founded in 1999, Academy of Interactive Technology (AIT) has trained over 5,000 students to be leaders of the future in the digital and creative industries. AIT’s programs and philosophy transform hungry creative minds into the industry’s most sought-after graduates. With two campuses based in Sydney and Melbourne, as well as a dedicated online learning system, Students can study knowing they have access to cutting edge facilities and some of the country’s best digital educators.
AIT is proudly part of NextEd Group Limited Limited. NextEd operates a group of 10 education businesses plus a global international student recruitment agency. Each year we education and inspire more than 22,000 students across the ELICOS, Vocational and Higher Education Sectors.
- Bachelor of Digital Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Games Programming)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Applications Development)
- Bachelor of Interactive Media
- Associate Degree Digital Design
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (Games Programming)
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (Mobile Application Development)
- Associate Degree of Interactive Media
- Diploma of Digital Design
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Interactive Media
- Undergraduate Certificate in Programming
- Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analysis
- Undergraduate Certificate in User Experience